Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More...


As the title suggests, today's topic falls under the "more" section of this blog. It is my sincere goal to provide an outstanding sense of value to those of you paying zero to view this blog and reap it's bounty. So from time to time I may veer off the beaten path of food and stuffing of the face, to other equally important fee-free blabbery:

Some of you folks may know, that once upon a time I had a really cool job. The funnest! And I had a certain amount of freedom. Freedom to do what I felt was right and good for all. One of my proudest moments in this job was bringing in a band to share their groovin' music and beautiful message with my very special "clientele". (You know who you are). Well, the job may be long gone, but the band is flying high!

So here is your free Alma Desnuda update:

They have a new album out. It's their first full length album and it's called Middleway. I'll let them tell you where the title came from. Middleway can be purchased from iTunes or on cd, at one of their ever-increasing show dates. (A little birdie told me that the band is still working out details on cd distribution). I'll post updates on cd availability as soon as I get the 411. Hope we can get 'em in time for the holidays. What great gifts they'll make!

Meanwhile check 'em out at:
http://www.myspace.com/almadesnuda

Peace out for now,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment