Monday, October 12, 2009

Inspiration by Lizzy


Ahhhh, the great Lizzy Van Alstine!
It was her new blog, documenting her tireless East Coast pizza and cupcake search, that inspired
me to start a blog of my own. At first I asked her if I could contribute to her blog. But that was a silly notion, as I am a bit more than "commute" distance from New York. And I thought to me-self: what if I wanna write about steaks and not cakes? And what if I wanna babble on like I tend to do? Then I should do that all on my own intergalactic space. I mean, ya never know when all the internet servers will get full and we all run out of space. (My Uncle Mike once told me that in the 40's, there was talk about closing the Office of Patents. "Everything had already been invented, they said"). Good thing they kept it open, and it's great that we moved up from Morse Code.

Anyways, the moral of the story is this:
I would never be able to sleep at night, knowing that I had used up an unfair share of Lizzy's cut of cyber pie.
So I'm gettin' my own chunk set aside. Something I can leave my children, should any happen to come my way.

Blah, blah, blah. Let's move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment